Tuesday, May 18, 2010

STL Wedding Weekend

I spent this past weekend in St.Louis hanging out with my family and friends. One of my best friends from High School was married on Saturday afternoon at St. Peter's Church in Kirkwood. It was a beautiful Catholic service and Sally look absolutely stunning. She is the first out of our high school friends to get married. I am next :) hehe. The wedding was at 1:30 and the reception at 6:30 so in between everything my parents and I headed to Kemoll's to do a taste test for the reception. It was a jam packed day but was filled with great friends and family!

All of the girls + Sally
The Ladies of the evening


Her centerpieces

Since I am planning my wedding, I have enjoyed looking at other peoples centerpieces. One of Sally's family friends did her flowers and centerpieces and I thought they were beautiful! Sally is also 7 months pregnant and we are looking forward to meeting her son in the beginning of August. Hopefully he won't come until after the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment