Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just A Start

So I am sitting here, trying to put together a blog for Matt and I. We have a blog currently that is linked with our wedding website, but since we will be getting married in 3 MONTHS (panic in my voice ha) I decided that we needed something else. Quite a lot has been going on in the past few months. There is a lot of wedding planning going on, which is progressing. Our invites just came in the mail yesterday and I am so excited about how they look. It is so "official" getting those in the mail. No, I'm not freaking out at all, ha ha. There is still a lot to get done and I am getting more and more excited for July 24th and especially for the Riviera Maya that we will be heading to for our honeymoon. This is where we will be http://www.secretsresorts.com/silversands/photo.asp# - look at pictures at your own risk :) I am so ready to be there.
Other than wedding planning, I have also been coaching girls lacrosse here in Bentonville, AR. We have girls from all over the Northwest Arkansas area playing. It has been an exciting year with a LOT going on and there will be some changes for us in the future. I have also joined a gym with Matt's mom, Debbie. We go 4 times a week and are seeing some great results... YES!!! I am just hoping that I still fit into that wedding dress that my aunt is making for me.

Matt and I have been trying to hang out with friends and family as much as we can. Work takes up a lot of Matt's time so we take advantage of each free moment. Here are some recent pictures of us. We will get some more posts up soon!

Matt and I at the "Walk This Way" Fashion Show

The Tanner Family, Christmas 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment