Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snack Attack

Do you love appetizers? Let me rephrase because I know we all love appetizers. How about this... Do you love easy appetizers? That sounds better. Easy in anything makes me feel better. I am not a fan of complicated recipes. I don't want to have to decode what authors mean on recipes. We have all been there and don't really like going back. Ok so I have the perfect EASY appetizer for you then. 2 ingredients. Look below.

DSC_0378


DSC_0379


So you need a jar of Pepper and Onion Relish and cream cheese.


I use Harry & David Pepper and Onion Relish. I know that we do not have a Harry & David store here in Bentonville. I always stock up when I go to St.Louis. I'm sure you could use any kind of relish you wanted. I just love this particular relish.


There are 2 ways to make this:


1. Mix the relish and cream cheese together well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.


2. Pour relish over cream cheese block. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.


I love option #1 with tortilla chips. MMMmmm MMmmmm good. I could eat this stuff all day long.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment