Monday, March 7, 2011

Give Me S'More!

You saw my post below right?

Well if you did you see that I got some new stuff. Because of that I just HAD to put that new stuff to use....hmmmm.....what to make....

I haven't been to the grocery store in a bit so I had very limited ingredients in my pantry. Pretty much this is what I had: yellow cake mix and marshmallow fluff...something could be made with that right? haha

So I searched on web this: Yellow box cake mix and marshmallow cupcakes

You know what popped up? S'MORE CUPCAKES.. Ahh haaaa :)

So here is the recipe because I know you want to try it.


S'More Cupcakes:
1 box yellow cake mix
All ingredients called for on the box
1 cup Graham Crackers
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Frosting:
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow fluff
1/2 cup butter softened
2 cups powdered sugar
Hershey Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix together all ingredients and then fold in graham crackers
3. Spoon into cupcake tins
4. Bake for 18-23 minutes
5. Make frosting and when cupcakes cool pipe onto cupcake tops and then garnish with a Hershey bar pieces

DSC_0066

The Frosting Stuff

DSC_0068 - Copy

DSC_0071

DSC_0079 - Copy

DSC_0080
Yummy Yummy Cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment