Monday, January 17, 2011

Molten Chocolate Lava Cake....MMmmmmm

I have been on a cooking kick. Recently I have made cake pops and cake balls and have also made cakes for some family birthdays. Next up... Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. My brother-in-law, Garrett, just LOVES this stuff. We have to fight him to have a bite when we all share one at Chili's. So, I decided that I am going to try and make it. Seems really easy. I even went out and bought custard cups today so that I could make them.


I found the recipe on The Pioneer Woman, www.thepioneerwoman.com. She has some great stuff and is amazing at step by step pictures of the how to process. I also have a recipe from the new Martha Stewart magazine. I wonder which one is the best..... what a bummer that I might have to make both to find out.

I will let you know how it all goes when I make it!!! Doesn't it just look YUMMY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment