Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cake Pops and Cake Balls

Thank you Kim Cornett for showing me cake balls. And then I started looking on-line and found Cake Pops. If you would like to see some awesome one then go to www.bakerella.com. She is the "Pioneer" of cake balls and cake pops. Below are pictures of the very first ones that I made. I thought they turned out good for the first time. The best part is that everyone loved them so I will be making them again very soon. MMMmmmmm....Cake Pop

Cake Balls- Funfetti


Cake Pop- White Cake



All of the cake pops that I made. Good for the first time!





1 comment:

  1. heyo! I love cake pops! Did I not bring bakerella's cake pop book? Definitely worth the purchase! For covering the cake pops, you can thin the candy melt with a little bit a vegetable shortening (crisco). That really helps when you cover them!

    ReplyDelete