Friday, May 13, 2011

Italian Chicken

Hey All!

It's been a while hasn't it?  I guess I got a little busy.

Here is a dish I made a while back.  It is one of my "safe"dishes.  That means I can make it for Matt and I KNOW he is going to be eating it.

Isn't it sad that I have to go about fixing dinner that way?  Ha  I guess we all need those kind of dishes don't we.

Does anyone ever buy the Italian Dressing packets?  You find it by the ranch dressing packets.

I bought the Italian Dressing packets once because I like to use the seasoning on fresh green beans.  Talk about yummyness.  But one day I looked on the back of the box.

I found just about the easiest recipe ever.  It calls for like 4 things.

Wanna know what they are?

1.  Chicken breast (the cut used for chichen fingers is what I use...I can't think of the correct term. ha)
2.  Parmesan Cheese  (1/2 cup.  I use both fresh grated and the kind we shake on spaghetti)
3.  Garlic Powder  (Just add a tsp. or two depending on what you like)
4.  Italian dressing packet

Obviously the box will have the real recipe if you want to get technical with me.

DSC_0381

Stick it all in your GREASED dish and mix


 
DSC_0384

Coat the chicken with the seasoning
Then bake at 350 until the chicken is done

(can you tell I just wing it now?)

 DSC_0388 DSC_0387
And there you have it.

Italian chicken with green beans and garlic bread.

Oh---the white small casserol dish I used is from Crate and Barrel and is PERFECT for making dishes for 2 and was like only $7.00 or something cheap like that. :)

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment